MS Blues Trail Markers
The markers tell the stories of blues men and women through words and images, and focus on how the places where they lived and the times in which they existed-and continue to exist-influenced their music: Vicksburg is home to five Blues Trail Markers:
- The Blue Room: (Clay Street between Mulberry and Washington Streets)
- Highway 61 South: Washington Street and Jackson Street (median)
- Marcus Bottom: Halls Ferry Road (between Bowmar Ave. and Lane Street)
- The Red Tops: 721 Clay Street (Corner of Clay Street and Walnut Street)
- Willie Dixon: Willie Dixon Way (on South Street before Mulberry Street)
- Church's Chicken
Located next to Cracker Barrel by the Outlets at Vicksburg.
Open daily 10:00 am - 6:00 am
The Tamale Place
Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm; Closed on Tuesdays.
McDonald's AT cLAY sTREET
Open daily 5:00 am - midnight or later.
Visa and MasterCard are accepted.